Users who have completed OVD during the signup process but not submitted KYC documents are considered as Minimum KYC. The limits for Minimum KYC is as follows.
- Instant Load Limit: Rs. 10,000
- Monthly Load Limit: Rs. 10,000
- Yearly Load Limit: Rs. 1,00,000
- Monthly Cash Load Limit: Rs. 50,000 (Assuming user provides PAN Number)
- Yearly Cash Load Limit: Rs. 50,000 (Assuming user provides PAN Number)
- Monthly Spend Limit: Rs. 10,000 (Services. QR & PC)
- Monthly Wallet – Wallet Transfer (tmw – tmw): Rs. 0 (Not allowed)
- Monthly Wallet – Bank Transfer: Rs. 0 (Not allowed)
KYC Completion: All Min. KYC users should be KYC compliant within 12 months from the date of wallet creation, failing which no further loading will be allowed.
Users shall be allowed to use their balance or close their wallet account by transferring available fund back to a bank account after completing KYC.